Cablex has established itself as a market leader in providing high quality cable solutions, integration and test capabilities to the Defence / Aerospace markets, both locally and globally.
We service the Defence and Aerospace markets with a sustainable, production ready trained workforce, ensuring complex manufacturing procedures and stringent quality requirements are met.
Cablex has secured long-term partnering agreements with key suppliers for the provisions of manufacturing services and joint bids for major contracts.
- Eurocopter – NH90 and Tiger Military Helicopters- Supplied harnesses, avionics bays
- Australian Aerospace – Onsite installation using licensed aircraft maintenance engineers
- Airbus Military – Electrical Harnesses for A330 MRTT (Multi Role Transport Tanker)Program
- Northrop Grumman – MESA radar harnesses for Boeing 737 AEW&C platform
- Boeing Australia – Wedgetail tail cone assembly
- BAE Systems – Wedgetail & JSF Program
- Microturbo – APU assembly harnesses for helicopters
Cablex has extensive transportation experience, with a broad knowledge base of international standards and an established international supply chain of approved cabling and connector components specific to the transportation industry.
Cablex supplies totally integrated transport solutions, including platform installation, assembly and full functional testing of control cubicles and driver’s consoles.
- Alstom X’trapolis – Manufacture and supply of complete electrical systems for over 50 six-car Melbourne trains
- Cummins Diesel Australia-Manufacture and supply of traction control boxes and generator cabling kits for use within 92 V-Line Diesel Multiple Units
- Melbourne Metro – Fleet of 376 Comeng trains. Manufacture and installation of electrical interface wiring kits for the Vigilance Control and Events Recording system (VICERS) program. This includes closed-circuit television, Event Recording and Position of Train System equipment.
- Yarra Trams Australia- Manufacture and installation of wiring for Ticketing Systems for approximately 400 trams
Throughout its history Cablex has been providing transmission equipment, cable assemblies, engineering support and network upgrade programs to the telecommunications industry. Cablex has been able to evolve with the industry and continues to provide cutting edge solutions.
- Siemens/Marconi – Providing a range of products and services related to transmission equipment
- NEC- Supplied cable assemblies and engineering support for network equipment
- Telstra/NDC – Manufacture and supply direct to site for network upgrade programs
- Ericsson – Providing a range of products and services to Ericsson Australia for over 15 years. As a strategic partner, Cablex was authorised to supply cable assemblies related to Telstra’s fixed and mobile telephone networks including site specific requirements.
- Alcatel – Authorised to supply cable assemblies and engineering support for network equipment supplied to Telstra
Cablex has a long history of providing a variety of solutions to the electronic industry including scientific instrumentation, ATM, library and postal systems, computer and gaming machine cabling. We also offer a competitive manufacturing option from our India facility.